Charger Experience Program (Pledge)
The mission of the Charger Experience Program is to provide all incoming students with the foundation for success through direct engagement with academic programs and comprehensive understanding of support services. As a part of the Charger Experience Program, students benefit from wrap around services to support the timely completion of certificates, associate degrees, baccalaureate degrees, or transfer to 4-year institutions.
Eligibility for the Charger Experience Program:
· Meet California residency or AB 540 requirements.
· Complete the FAFSA or California Dream Act application and verification process every year.
· Register for a minimum of 12 units every semester.
· Enroll and complete math, English/ESL, and counseling.
· Be a first-time college student.
· Two years of free tuition and student health fees
· Priority registration
· Academic, career, and transfer counseling, including a student education plan
· Participation in activities, support services, and events designed to assist students in achieving their personal and academic goals
· Personalized support from Charger Experience counselors
For more information contact the Charger Experience Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-484-7461.
NOTE: Student Ambassadors provide firsthand experience for prospective students on what to expect at Cypress College by helping students manage the transition to college. Student Ambassadors also assist students navigate the higher education system and answer general student questions.