The Welcome Center offers prospective, current, and returning students, as well as community members with general information about academic and support services offered by the College. Staffed by Student Ambassadors who are knowledgeable about the academic and student support services on campus, the following services are available through the Welcome Center:
- Direct students to appropriate departments (Counseling & Student Services, etc.)
- Assist students with registering for classes
- Help with CCCApply and applying to Cypress College
- Help students navigate their student portal, myGateway
- Help students troubleshoot any issues/concerns
The Welcome Center is located on the first floor of the Student Center, Building 19.