Acceptance of Transfer Credits

Evaluation of other college coursework must be requested by students through the Fullerton College Counseling Division. Students transferring from colleges accredited by the following recognized regional accrediting associations will be granted lower division credit for courses entered on official transcripts (MSA, MSCHE, NASC, NCA/NCA-HLC, NEASC-CIHE, NWCCU, SACS, WASC).

Students requesting credit for previous coursework from foreign colleges or universities must have their transcripts evaluated by an approved credential evaluation service. Students may only receive elective credit for up to 30 units of lower division coursework.

Transferring units will be posted at the time of graduation.

A maximum of 9 upper division units can be counted as elective units. Upper-division units will not be counted toward general education or major. Grades from upper division courses will not be used when calculating the GPA.