Fullerton College Foundation
The Fullerton College Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit public charity. It was founded in 1959 by Dr. H. Lynn Sheller, then President of Fullerton College, for the purpose of providing support to Fullerton College and its students. The foundation solicits, receives and distributes gifts, grants and contributions from individuals, businesses, corporations, and private foundations in order to financially support programs and projects that benefit the college. Today, the foundation has more than 200 scholarships available to help students achieve their educational goals and continues to provide institutional support. For more information, visit the foundation’s website listed above or call (714) 992-7790.