Policies and Procedures
Procedures and policies play a vital role in ensuring a smooth and transparent experience for NOCE students. These guidelines provide a structured framework for communicating any changes that may occur during a student's enrollment.
By adhering to these policies, NOCE aim to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment that empowers students to make informed decisions about their education and enables them to achieve their academic goals successfully.
- Academic Honesty
- Disciplinary Dismissal
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and Release of Student Records
- High School Diploma Credits and Transfers
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Sexual Harassment, Drug-Free and Alcohol-Free District Policies
- Student Code of Conduct Policy
- Student Responsibilities
- Victims of Sexual Assault/Campus Safety Contact Information