Matriculated Student Responsibilities
All students shall be required to:
- Identify an education and career goal
- Diligently engage in course activities and complete assigned coursework
- Complete courses and maintain progress toward an educational goal and completing a course of study
- Complete a comprehensive educational plan after completing 15 semester units of degree applicable credit coursework or prior to the end of the third semester of enrollment.
Non-exempt first-time students shall, within a reasonable period of time, be required to:
- Identify a course of study
- Be assessed to determine appropriate course placement
- Complete an orientation activity provided by the college
- Participate in counseling, advising, or another education planning service pursuant to section 55523 to develop, at a minimum, an abbreviated student education plan.
For further information regarding the above Matriculation information, contact the Matriculation Coordinator at (714) 992-7245.