Registration is the process of becoming officially enrolled in classes. All new and former (returning) students must submit an application online through OpenCCCApply and be admitted to the college before registering. Visit the website at https://admissions.fullcoll.edu/online-application/ for information and instructions.
Registration is by appointment. See below for priority registration criteria:
Currently enrolled at Fullerton College and will receive a grade or “W.”
- To qualify for priority registration, continuing students MUST:
- Not have exceeded 100 units (not including units in basic skills courses)
- Be in good academic standing
- Not have been academically dismissed
- Not have been on probationary status for two consecutive terms
- If the above requirements have been met, registration appointments will be based on units/hours earned at both Fullerton and Cypress colleges.
Dual Enrollment Student
K-12 grade level students concurrently enrolled and attending Fullerton College classes at their high school.
Former (Returning Student)
Previously attended Fullerton College or Cypress College and received a grade or “W”:
- To qualify for priority registration, former (returning) students MUST meet BOTH “Continuing Student” and “New Student” requirements.
Never enrolled in classes at Fullerton College or Cypress College:
- To qualify for priority registration, new students MUST complete the following:
- Online Orientation
- Student Education Plan
- If the above requirements have been met, registration appointments are based on application submission date
Special Admit Students
K-12 grade level students concurrently enrolled at Fullerton College
- Special Admit students are not eligible for priority registration
Throughout the registration process (including class petitioning), certain deadlines have been established. These deadlines are necessary in order to comply with State attendance laws and must be followed by all faculty and students. Failure to comply with these deadlines may result in the student not being allowed to attend or receive credit for the class.