High School Transcripts

All matriculated students should have official transcripts sent to the Counseling Department from their high schools.

Other College Transcripts

Students with previous college units should have official transcripts from all colleges attended sent to the Fullerton College Admissions and Records Office. These transcripts can verify completion of prerequisite courses, eliminating the necessity of taking all or part of the placement test, and can assist the academic counselors in working with the students. Official transcripts from other colleges are required for evaluation toward a certificate, associate degree, or meeting general education requirements for transfer. Copies of transcripts from other colleges must be requested from each institution.

Fullerton College Transcripts

The Admissions & Records Office permanently retains a record of each student’s academic work. Only coursework taken at Fullerton College will be shown on the transcript. Transfer credits are included only if other college coursework has been used to fulfill graduation requirements.

Transcripts may be requested online for detailed information on transcript ordering, go to ( Fax, phone, and email requests are not accepted.

General Education (GE) Certification -  Students are given the option to request that their official Fullerton College transcript include a GE Certification. For more information regarding GE requirements for four-year universities and colleges refer to No rush requests are available for this service.

Students are highly encouraged to verify that all grade changes, academic renewal, course repeat adjustment requests, and certificate/degree postings are complete prior to requesting a transcript.

Transcript Fees

All transcript fees are payable at the time the transcript request is submitted. Fees are $5 per copy, on demand/rush transcripts are $10 plus the transcript fee. Please be advised that ALL fees are subject to change without notice to the student. Each student is entitled to two (2) academic transcripts without charge. For more information regarding transcript online ordering visit

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)

In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), records may not be released to a third party without prior written authorization of the student. Contact Admissions and Records for more information. A picture ID of the student or authorized person is required for ALL transactions made in person.