The CalWORKS (California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids) program provides services to Cypress College students who are receiving Temporary Aid to Needy Families (TANF).
Through the CalWORKS program, students may be eligible for:
- paid work study opportunities
- child care
- academic guidance and counseling
- ancillary funds for books and supplies
- work activity progress report form completion
- communication assistance with the Department of Social Services
- workshops to enhance living skills
- networking activities
Staff is not employed by the Social Services Agency (SSA). They are employed by the North Orange County Community College District as advocates of self-sufficiency through education for our students. If you are attending Cypress College and receiving TANF, please contact the CalWORKS office at (714) 484-7237. The office is located in the Cypress College Complex on the second floor in Room 201.
|Normal Hours of Operation|
|Monday - Thursday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|