Undeclared or Undecided

Transfer Program

Students should consult a counselor or www.assist.org for lower division major requirements for most California public universities. (See the Standard Definitions section of the catalog for a description of ASSIST.) Students transferring to an independent college/university should consult the catalog of the individual school and a counselor for lower division major requirements.