Corrections to Student Information

Documentation to provide residency, correct a date of birth or social security number must be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office. Students must obtain a Personal Information Change form from the Admissions and Records Office to change their name on official college records.

Proof of a legal name change, such as a marriage license, court order or naturalization papers, is required to complete the request. It is recommended that a new student ID card be obtained from Photo ID on the first floor of the Student Center. Mailing/email addresses and phone numbers can be updated on the Personal Information channel on the student tab of myGateway.