International Transcript Evaluations

Students who have attended colleges and universities outside of the United States and believe they have successfully completed courses applicable to the Associate Degree or Certificate requirements must have their transcripts evaluated by an approved international evaluation agency before credit can be determined. A list of approved agencies is available in the Counseling, Admissions and Records and International Student Offices. Students who desire credit for ENGL 100 C will need to have their transcripts evaluated, achieve a satisfactory score on the English Assessment test and meet with a counselor.